Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Head, Hearts, Hands and Health - 4H

As this fundraiser draws near an end and the time for my departure draws closer, I find surprises coming my way.

Thanks to Paul & Betsy Haley for the substantial donation.
Thanks to Katie Groves and Kathryn Lalime for your donation and support.

With the leadership of a 4H member to coordinate a baking project and then sell those baked items all over town, 4H has helped me raise $123 towards this Haiti trip so far.  I plan to fill suitcases (2) and deliver needed goods to the orphanage where I will be working and staying.

I am closing in on my full amount needed. I have raised $1,858.  Only $142 to go.

Thanks to everyone who has so graciously given money, offered support and offered to take my children.
What incredible people there are in my life.

I pledge my Head to clearer thinking,
My Heart to greater loyalty
My Hands to larger service and 
My Health to better living
For my club, my community, my country and my world. 

The 4H pledge I am taking a closer look at.
Using the 4Hes to leave an impression on my immediate community and beyond, into Haiti.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment